Tuesday 20 May 2014

Markets and Vintage Leather Jackets

Ever heard of the Camden Street Market? Because it is practically the best place to find anything and everything in the whole entire world. From bits and bobs, memorabilia, paintings, clothing, food, books, I could go on forever. A couple of days ago, my mum and I took a trip over to Camden to check it out. I was in awe with not only how huge it was, but also, with how much there was. Not all of it was cheap quality like you'd expect either. Some of the stalls had the most amazing things. Real fur coats, vintage trunks and suitcases, the most beautiful leather bound books, and some of the best smelling food my nose has taken a whiff of in a long time. One of the items I ended up taking home was a wonderful vintage leather jacket for only £10! It was an absolute steal. I was ecstatic when I tried it on and it fit perfectly. I wore it out today, and it was as cozy and comfortable as I had hoped.


Unfortunately the tag on the inside of the jacket is too worn out and no longer legible, so I have no idea on the brand or maker.


I paired it with Topshop boots (which are no longer available), these Topshop socks, a Topshop skirt that is also no longer available, a Primark v-neck tee (super soft and comfortable for only £3), Prada sunglasses that are no longer available (browse more Prada sunglasses here!), a Kenneth Cole Reaction cross-body purse which is the perfect size for all your essentials. I also tossed in one of those awesome chokers we all had as kids, because who doesn't love those?


I will definitely be going back to the Camden Market again sometime. If you live in the UK and have never been, I strongly suggest you go. It is loads of fun and there is seriously something for everybody.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds amazing! Wish I could be there with you! :*

    ReplyDelete